It’s not too late to take advantage of wedding season – there are still a solid two months to have a beautiful wedding, either indoors or outdoors. If you are planning a wedding, there is a good chance that you are trying to line up all the details. Whether you are planning the wedding yourself, or if you are working with a wedding planner, there are a lot of details to sort out. For one thing, you have to think about the location, the venue, catering and more. One of the most important details is figuring out the wedding favors. If you are going DIY, you may want to go with DIY favors. However, there are a number of factors that you need to consider. Not only do you want to think about what you would like as favors, you have to think about the general demographic of your guests. Here is how to choose your wedding favors. Visit http://rockemeet.com/ for more tips.
- Make sure that you consider your guests – the last thing you want is to get your guests are wedding favors that they won’t appreciate. For instance, you don’t want to get your guests a gift certificate to somewhere that they don’t frequent.
- Make sure that you decide on a cost – some wedding favors are incredibly expensive. If you think about buying a gift for every single one of your guests, you may wind up spending a pretty penny. Moreover, you don’t want to spend more money on your wedding favors and then have to sacrifice quality somewhere else. Ideally, you want to come up with a number that you can work within. You then want to add up the costs so that you have a final figure that you can use as your high water mark.
- Make sure that you decide whether you want to go DIY or if you want to purchase something pre-made. For instance, you could purchase your guests something that was pre-made – all you have to do package it and wrap it in a way that your friends and family can appreciate. You could also go through a service like PicFlips and have your wedding photographs turned into a book that you can send to your guests.
- Make sure to decide how many gifts you need to get – this is important because you don’t want to come up short and you don’t want to have a surplus. If you come up short, you may have a lot of angry or upset guests on your hands. If you have too many gifts, you may wind up spending too much money.
- Make sure that you order them in time – some gifts may take too long to make. If you don’t have a lot of time, you may want to go with a company that can work a little more quickly. The last thing you want is to not have your gift ready for your guests. In the end, this is an important factor to consider.