The score in tennis is more complex than in other sports. We told you how it works in our blog of Sports. A player scores points during the game, but they mean nothing until they are grouped into sets, games and party.
When we enjoy a tennis match must take into account the rules of punctuation:
– Zero, Points and game: Each game starts with a “zero-zero” marker, which is also called “all-love”. A game ends when one player wins four points, which are marked as 13,30 and 40, and game, when the player has won at least two points.
– Deuce: Describe the game when participants are tied 40-40. The game does not end until one of the two players wins by two points. Won the first point after deuce is called “advantage”. If the player has the advantage wins the next point wins the game. But if it is the opponent who wins the point, sentence deuce game is back on.
– Sets And games: To win a set, the player must win six games by a margin of two games. The overall game is won when a player wins two sets (best of three) or three sets (best of five).
– Breaking Draw: When September 1 reaches a 6-6 tie, it forces a tie break. To win the tie break a player must win seven points with a margin of two. In this case, the winner of the tie break wins the set and the set is marked as 7-6.
– Jugarse The game: There are tournaments that tie breaking is not used in the final set-understanding the best of three and the best of five. Then, the players must continue the competition and play until one wins at least six games by a margin of two. Therefore, in many cases, parties over five hours.