Do you have a juice juicer picking up dust in the kitchen cupboard? Improve your lifestyle by making tasty and healthy juices. For this, we have 5 easy and important tips for making tasty and healthy juice.
With these tips, you can make the juice a weekly or even daily part of your life.
They are given below:
- Invest in a quality juicer
- An apple can fix your juice
- Keep leftovers from fruits and vegetables
- Season your juices
- Make large amounts of juice in advance
- Invest in a quality juicer: Without a good juicer, you are likely to spend more time frustrated by food that gets stuck running in the machine, or with cleaning problems.
Do some research and invest in a good quality juicer, even a little more expensive. This will save you time and frustration which can often prevent you from making amazing juices.
- An apple can fix your juice: One of the worst things you can do is end up with a drink with a slightly “rough” taste. It is disappointing to realize that you have just used some excellent and nutritious vegetables, and discover that you do not like the taste of the final product.
Sometimes you can save it by adding a little sweetener or honey, but it is still a little disappointing. Preparing juices is an art, and it takes practice and many trial and error experiences to get it right.
You’ll find that adding a single red apple to most food combinations in one juice may be enough to sweeten just enough to make your juice rich.
- Keep leftovers from fruits and vegetables: When cutting vegetables or fruits for food, instead of throwing the leftovers, store them inside a tuper in the refrigerator. You can use them later in your juices.
These food scraps usually include stems and leaves of celery, broccoli or cauliflower, small potato pieces , carrot, cucumber ends, and more such things.
- Season your juices:
Sometimes it helps to add a little salt, ginger powder, turmeric, or cinnamon to give it some flavor touches. Usually, these seasonings only enhance the taste.
- Make large amounts of juice in advance: Juice squeezes are sometimes difficult to clean and can be a little lazy to use on a daily basis. Try to make a lot of juice when you use them.
The key to maintaining juice for several days is stored in glass jars or any airtight container inside the refrigerator. This prevents them from oxidizing and maintaining their flavor for longer.