A couple of months we get a list of 10 tips to burn fat that were very successful and that the vast majority of seemed a good post, this time we will now create a similar entry, but with10 tips food to gain muscle mass.
Mainly food tricks to gain muscle mass and tricks to burn fat can be very similar as some recommended guidelines for defining valid for volume, because although what changes of diet is the amount of carbohydrates.
Basically what we do is to expose some guidelines or tricks that should normally follow to gain muscle mass, but keep in mind that almost whenever you want to gain muscle the body also gains a few kilos of fat, more than anything because we must ensure best growth and the important thing is metabolize the least:
- Consume protein : in muscle protein development is important to take at least 1 g per kilo of weight even in intense workouts should eat up to 2 grams per kilo of body weight, you need to regenerate broken myofibrils muscle in training.
- Consumes hydrates : when someone wants to gain muscle you have to eat enough carbohydrates, recommending between 3 and 4 grams of carbohydrates per kilo of coporal weight, you need to be full of energy and able to make intense and demanding workouts, in addition to recovering the muscle more easily.
- Consume fat (unsaturated) in this case do not worry about removing any fat as this is necessary to produce thermogenesis and metabolize fat, and protect the muscle to catabolize and allow us to train harder and intense.
- Drink water : we get tired of never say that you have to drink water before, during and after training, dehydration, no matter how little it affects the athletic ability of the individual and overall physique also muscles are composed of more 60% water.
- Make several meals : choose to try to make five to six meals a day, spaced two or three hours at most, and have the level of more stable glucose and always have your full energy muscles.
The most important meal is now the post training if you want to increase your muscle size you must eat in the first 20 minutes after training a source of protein and carbohydrates, if it can be predigested for easy and rapid absorption
- Antioxidants take : antioxidants help us in the deterioration of muscle cells, and specifically the C and E vitamins which favor the anabolic process of recovery, regeneration and cell growth in muscles.
You can suplementarte or eat oranges, lemons or tangerines (Vitamin C) and avocado and nuts (vitamin E).
- Take Sodium : Although definition sodium is an enemy because it retains this liquid is an essential mineral necessary for better absorption of nutrients, and is a natural enhancer anabolic hormone insulin, and is lost through sweating in the intense workouts.
Increases your sodium intake by consuming sauces, canned foods and nutritional supplements.
- Eat nuts : they are rich in protein, fiber and healthy fats (the best walnuts, almonds and sunflower seeds). They are very useful for use between meals or add them to a meal to enhance the amount of protein.
They are ideal before bedtime because their fiber content and healthy fats helps slow digestion, so that their amino acids remain more time in the body, helping to prevent the breakdown of muscle mass during sleep.
- Always eat breakfast porridge: is rich in high biological value proteins, fats, minerals such as sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, and vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and E. With good amount of fiber that contribute to good intestinal operation.
When combined with animal protein such as skim milk anabolic improve results.Also it recommended as a pre – workout meal for its energizing function.
- Eggs : egg whites are among protein sources faster digestion, which makes them ideal for a meal before or after training; and yolks are full of lecithin and healthy fats (and saturated fat), but are assimilated very slowly.
Ideally eggs is that besides not containing almost cooked carbohydrates can be carried anywhere easily and clean.
We did not want to enter talk about supplements that can be taken in muscle growth in which would emphasize protein shakes, creatine, BCAAs, zinc, chromium or even take a multivitamin, because with a good diet, being strict disciplined and can achieve the same goals.
For more information visit on: http://www.bifmr-ustc.org/