In this article we will explain you ten basic tips to prevent injuries that can not forget when you make sport.
If you like lots of sport, it is very important to be careful with the basic standards in conducting them to avoid possible injury or changes in our health due to poor sport.
How to prevent injuries during sports
1. The importance of a good warm. With a few minutes of previous exercises prepare our body for better physical performance and thus avoid any kind of contractual.
2. Spend a prior medical examination. It is important to keep our health because if we suffer a disorder, if there are exercises that can harm us and we have to avoid.
3. The material used and the clothing should be adequate, breathable, comfortable and quality. In every sport, a material or specific tools are used.
4. The importance of footwear is recommended for each sport specialty. It must be comfortable, neither too tight nor too loose. You must wear socks and have either tied the laces.
5. The feet are the foundation of much of sports, so we have well cut nails straight.
6. Use the specific recommendations for the practice of each sport helmets, elbow pads, knee pads, goggles or shields, among others.
7. A good nutrition, hydration and rest. They are very basic keys to play sports in good condition. Avoid bad habits like alcohol, drugs or poor diet.
8. As important is the preheating and the final in our sports practice . You must perform recovery exercises and stretching after every workout.
9. If you make asymmetric sports, such as tennis or badminton, then you should do exercises with the other arm off at the end of each workout.
10. When choosing a sports center that make our practice, we must be well informed of what are the facilities, and it must have good lighting and aeration and proper slip. Visit http://how2dream.com/ more tips on health and lifestyle.